Thursday, March 27, 2014

Of One Fold and One Shepherd

Whoa! Blogging two days in a row? I'm on a roll guys.

I want to share with you a video. This video is put on a playlist in seven parts. This video speaks of the coming of Christ to the Americas as written about in the Book of Mormon. This is something unique to the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints in the sense that we other religions do not have this record or do not teach that it is true. I testify to you that it is true.

In John 10:16 in the New Testament, Christ spoke saying;

"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd."

In saying this he was speaking about those in the Americas. After he was resurrected he visited these people. These people were the ancestors of the Native Americans. The Book of Mormon is a record of these people and Christ's ministry to them. The Book of Mormon is not meant to replace the Bible, but to serve as "another testament of Jesus Christ."

This video is a depiction of Christ's coming to the Americas. I encourage you to take the time to watch it and to read The Book of Mormon and gain a testimony for yourself that it is true.






I have a testimony of The Book of Mormon. I have read it and I know for myself that it is true and that Christ really did minister to his children in the Americas. He has come before and he will come again.



feel my sunlight



p.s. Another HUGE shout out to Dallin for being elected into office! Way to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!