Sunday, September 25, 2016

"Did you just quote Satan?"



Remember how once upon a time I was in DeLand and we had an apartment infested with sugar ants? Do you remember that Sister Larsen? Well I just sprayed a whOLE HECK OF A LOt of ants dead and I feel like I'm watching that one part in HP where Dobby says "history repeats its self."

Oh so do you also remember how I turned 20 yesterday and ate far more cake than should ever be consumed. God loves me so much. 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂 I had two birthday parties. #Blessed. Also Thanks for the birthday emails!

So here's how my week went...

So Monday I was runnin' around every where with my bff Sista Simpson because it was our last day together. We went to Aunt Catfish's 🐠🐠🐠 we also got priesthood blessings from bishop and frosties 🍦🍦🍦 and we went to the Biddles for dinner... k so do you want to hear How funny the Biddles are? So we pull up to their house and it starts to dump from the heavens and we're all standing on the porch like "this is what it looked like right before Noah's flood I'm pretty sure." So then we were like "this would be a good time to record a video of us being news reporters. So we had a fork 🍴 and spoon as microphones 🎤 and we started rehersing our little news report on the porch... then Brother Biddle appears with a leaf blower and I kid you not we made a news report while our ward mission leader blew us with a leaf blower to pretend it was raining real hard.

If you believed missions were boring you were wrong.

We also visited Debi, Brother Schmidt and Judy, and the Hewlets who are my number ️.

Tuesday sister Hewlett came and got us and took us to Cinnamon Tree Café for breakfast for our last hurrah with Sister Simpson before she left. We had some FANTASTIC CREPES. And just... sister Hewlett is my bff. Then we transferred and I got HNA Jones and let me tell you what went wrong... everything... that's what. Most (like literally more than half) of the mission is either training or white washing or white wash training. We did a lot of problem solving. *straightens my superhero cape* We also almost took a lil' road trip down to Orlando but then we didn't have to. #Blessings. BUTTTTTTTTT the best part of the day was when I got to talk to Baby Hart and grand baby Staten on the phone because they are now in my zone. Oh man. Tears were shed. That evening we had dinner and a meeting with bishop and sister Hellums and the elders who are TAKING AWAY MY GHETTO. but it's fine. I've forgiven them. Sorta.

Guess what bishop got us? You guessed it.... frosties! 😋🍦🍦

Wednesday L had his baptismal interview which he passed. 👊🏻🙌🏼 We also introduced him to the elders since he's in their area... let's just say when I was backing Hermana Jones out of her parking spot he yelled to me "Sister Reid... I'll miss you." *cries... then cries some more* 😭😭😭 "don't worry friend... I'll see ya around." We also taught a nice lady named M who we sang for. Then we taught C, then T, R, and J. Then later that night we taught Sister Davila.

Thursday we taught A... who we dropped. Then we FOUND some Mormons turned Baptists. They were actually SUPPA nice and happy to see us. We were talking to them and this guy was mowing the lawn and he was all "don't tell them where I live." And then they proceeded to give us directions to his house. 😈 We then taught B and C who gave us 🇨🇷 Costa Rican tortillas that they made. 😋 Then we taught T and did some dishes. 🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴 Then we taught the Orbans. Then we taught Sister Chilcott then Brother Schmidt and Judy.

Friday we weekly planned. I had my birthday party at Ritters with Brother Westcott. 🎂🎂🎂 Its tradition that Brother Westcott gives the missionaries that come to NSB birthday parties at Ritters. I was #Spoiled. Then we weekly planned. That night we taught a lady named Debbie and Then Brother Clausen, Angel, and Bri. They are my most favorite ever. I love them.

Saturday we taught our new friends Jenny then Jason then Robert. Then we met a less active named Cassie who I'm probably going to be best friends with. That evening we ate dinner with Sister Johnson and Sister Pyles and they hooked us up with some delicious food. Then we taught the Sebastian family. Oh what a good day it was. Elder and Sister Corder came to do apartment checks and they brought me a toaster and some happy birthday napkins. Haha #SoBlessed

 Sunday I turned 20. We went to church. They sang to me in correlation... then again in ward council... #Blessed  we then went to a choir meeting and then another meeting with he elders to make sure they take care of my area. 😥 but it's fine. L unfortunately wasn't able to make it to church which means we have to postpone his baptism to October which I was pretty bummed about but that's okay... Then we did some good solid studies. I don't know if y'all know this but the Bible is rated R. Then we went to the Steflik's for birthday party number two. They made me CAFE RIO SALADS AND OH MY GOODNESS IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE I'VE HAD HOT RANCH. *passes out* then they brought out a cake *passes out again* oh my... we put on party hats and God loves me so much. Then we taught the Hewletts who, as always, have me laughing until my cheeks hurt.

So at the beginning of the week I was all stressed, but in the words of Brother Adler #ImTooBlessedToBeStressed. Sister Steflik took us to get some good old Yellow Dog Eats. #OhMySoBlessed and we are going to go see the beach later.

I'm happy and healthy and hope everyone is doing swell. I love y'all more than Kip loves technology.

Out of context quotes:
Did you just quote Satan?

"He looked sister Quist and I on Facebook and he thinks we're beautiful... he's also blind."

"I'm on a jeep?"

.Clear your head".... "that's gonna be hard"

"It's been a few more than seven months since then..."
































Sister Whitney Reid
Feelmysunlight.blogspot.com
Citrusfruitsister.blogspot.com
🍍🍋🍍🍋🍍🍋🍍🍋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!