Monday, September 17, 2012

Classical

From our team party yesterday! Photo Credit: Stephanie
Hey guys! Blog views have been at a minimum recently, and I'm guessing that's because blog posts have also been at a minimum. Sorry guys.

So here I am sitting at my brand new desk that my cool unkle put together for me today.

See, I will turn 16 in 2 days! YAHOO!

I't a good feeling!

So I am sitting here at my brand new desk with classical music playing in the background. Yes, you heard right...classical music...I have recently become a nerd with a liking in classical music for studying. (And sometimes I secretly listen to it when I'm not doing homework...like right now!)

My life has gotten busy, as I knew it would. Between school, homework, tumbling, coaching, work at Bowmans, Key club, and young womens life has been a little hectic. But It has turned out to be easier than I expected. I'm pretty sure the reason I have started listening to classical music is to just keep me sane through my honors homework. (Remember when I told you about my honors class HERE?) I was nervious about World Civ honors, becuase history is NOT my best, or favorite subject, But I took my first big test on Friday and only missed 1 question, so I'm feeling pretty good.

So school has been good. Tumbling has been great! I have gotten really far with improving my whips, and fulls thanks to my FANTASTIC coach Ashlie! Ashlie is leaving on her mission in about two and a half weeks. We will miss her so much, but at the same time we are so excited for her.

There is a lot going on in the gym. Some good, some not quite so good, but I know it will turn out the way it should in the end. It always does.

So here I leave you with a thought from sunday school that stuck out to me today. If it was prophisied that the 2nd coming would take place 5 years from today, what would you do differently in your life? I know for me I would study the scriptures more than I already do. I would play with my siblings more, I would share my testmony with everyone I knew. I would try to be a better example of Christ in my every day actions. Nobody knows when Christ will come again, but can you imagine if we all lived our lives the way we would if we did know when? We wouldn't fight wars, and we wouldn't hold back our light from the world. We don't know when it will happen, but we know the time is soon, and we must always be preparing for that great day. As Gods army, we must fight as hard as we can. We already know who is going to win this war, but we must make sure we are on the winning side when the war is won.


Feel my Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!