Saturday, February 2, 2013

busy

well that was kinda fun. Yesterday was my cousin Aleatha's wedding. after the wedding my grandma came up to me and said "you might be next." I'm thinking "whoa grandma! I'm only 16 and have never been on a date. plus you have haven't heard my EFY counselor & possible mission plans." t hen I thought "What if shes right?!" crazy thought!
so today we had camp with Justin. That was fun. Thanks Justin for coming down and taking the time to work with us. I learn new stuff every time. After camp we came home and got ready for my baby sisters baptism. That was fun and I will post pictures later. Congrats Miki we are so proud of you!!

feel my sunlight

p.s. talking to boys is kinda fun.
p.s.s. I think country music is the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!