Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympics!!




My screen saver! Isn't it awesome??

Olympic opening ceramonies tonight! Anyone as excited as I am? I'm so excited I'm having a party tonight. I'll tell you about that later.

I can't believe Beijing was 4 years ago! Feels like yesterday. Im so proud of the US gymnasts. I can't wait for competitions to start. Its going to be an exciting olympics.
I think I'll go bake a cake with the olympic rings on it. Yup!

Photo: Click "SHARE" for the 2012 U.S. women's Olympic gymnastics team!


So get ready for all things Olympics, because I'm an olympics fanatic! And if you aren't a fan of the Olympics... I don't sugest reading my blog for the next few weeks.


Happy Olympics!

And may the odds be ever in your favor

(I had to add that...I watched Hunger Games again last night)



Feel my Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!