Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A gym family

Tumbling:
The greatest thing that ever existed.
Coaches:
The worlds best roll models, motivators, inspire you, make you want to strive to be better, and the ones who pick you up off the ground when you just can't manage by yourself.
Teammates:
Roll models, motivators, supporters, cheerleaders, make you laugh so hard you pee your pants...(well leotard), best friends, but most of all... family.

I <3 all="all" br="br" family="family" gym="gym" heart="heart" my="my" with="with">
We mess around, we do silly things, we crack our selves up, we laugh until we cry, we support one another, we share good times, we share hard times, we laugh, we cry, we hug, we cheer the loudest, and love the biggest. We are family

I love you guys so much! You have gotten me through some of the hardest times of my life without even realizing it. You are always there. I can always count on you. I can be having the absolute worst day and walk into the gym and it's instantly the best day ever. I have the sweetest memories with you. Thank you so much.

Feel my Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!