Monday, October 29, 2012

Quotation marks


"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what
we give."

-- Winston Churchill

~~~

"I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship."

-- Aeschylus

~~~
"Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to
take control of what you do have power over instead of craving
control over what you don't."

-- Steve Maraboli

~~~
"Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and
keep choosing it every day."

-- Henri J.M. Nouwen

~~~
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't
work."

-- Thomas A. Edison

~~~
"Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves
of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. There is
something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature -- the assurance that dawn comes after night, and
spring after winter."

-- Rachel Carson


Feel my Sunlight

P.s. I promise I will write a big post soon including TOFG and the Carrie Underwood concert. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!