Thursday, November 1, 2012

Eternally Greatful {day 1}

I have been a slacker blogger lately, yet I have spent much time on blogger. I have a few big posts that I have started, and haven't finished... sorry about that! I've been busy. I have been thinking recently about what I want to do with this blog. I would love some more followers.......hint hint....... But really I want to make it more personal. I have a really good friend {READ HER BLOG HERE... really though....read it.} that promised to post about something she is thankful for every single day for the month of November in honor Thanksgiving. I think I will accept that as a challenge.

I'd like to kick off this marathon of thanks with a quick post about my one true love. No, It's not tumbling, or guitar, or blogging......It is the fact that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. Now, almost everyone who reads this blog all ready knows about the church, but for those of you who don't, and want to learn more click HERE. I am so glad that I was born into a family that is strong in the gosple. There is no greater happiness, than the happiness that comes from living and loving the gosple. I am not afraid to say that I am obsessed with seminary. obsessed.
I am also obsessed with EFY. {shout out to mama KJ, Randi & Braden & my Upbraideth Not family. ILY!} I have said that I have a dream of being a counselor, this is based solely on the spirit I have felt at EFY, and the friendships I have made. The church brings me joy. A joy that I wish everyone could have. Thank you God for this wonderful life that you have given me, and helping me become who I am toay. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon, and I know that this is the true church. Amen

Now I'd like to re-distribute this thankfull challange (that was never actually given to me) to you.

What are you thankful for?



Feel my Sunlight



p.s. my post about TOFG is coming next, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!