Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 20

Today I'm thankful for early morning scripture study.

And Temple Tuesdays.

I'm thankful for Seminary, an my fantastic teacher that I was blessed with.

I'm thankful for EFY music, and the power it gives me to withstand temptation in the horrendous place called high school.

I'm also thankful that I have no school for the rest of this week.

I'm thankful movie nights with my siblings, and parents.

And I'm thankful for my cousins... And aunts...and uncles...and Grandparents.

And I'm thankful that my cute tumbling students were so super good today, and that we had white tramp.

I'm thankful for my coaches, and teammates, and that I get to spend so much time with them.


I'm thankful.


Feel my Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!