Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9

{picture via Google}



                                                                                   {Read this story!}



Today I'm thankful for forgiveness, because not a single one of us ever lived a day where we didn't do something wrong. We all make mistakes, but there is no mistake that is so sever that it can't be paid for by our redeemer Jesus Christ. He paid the ultimate price so that we could be forgiven of our sins. With him we can be made clean. I'm thankful that I can forgive others, and that I don't have to hold the weight of a grudge on my shoulders forever. I have had countless times in my life when I haven't been the best person, and I'm glad that through Christ, and the Atonement, I can be again made perfect so that I can live with him in the life to come. I have felt the power of the Atonement strong in my life. I offer this as a challenge to you, to forgive a little more, and to love a little deeper, as our Savior has done for us, and I will try to do the same.

Feel my Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!