Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 27, 28, and 29

Wow I've been a big slacker on my thankful posts this week. Probably because in my mind its December, and in my mind my ultimate goal is to do is make it to Christmas Break. Oh please oh please come faster!

Day 27
So I'm looking back at my calendar trying to figure out what I did on the 27th. I went to school, I coached tumbling, and I went to young women's. I am super thankful for young women's, and the lessons it has taught me over the last 4 years. I love the girls in my ward, and I have had some great leaders over the years. I am thankful for all the leaders I have had an for everything they have done for me. Thank you for all you have taught me, and for keeping me on the right path.

Day 28
I am thankful for my little athletes. I love the things they say and do. Their big hugs and even bigger smiles. I love the handshake my class made up. And I just think they are the greatest.

Day 28
I'm thankful it is Thursday, and that the week is almost over. I am thankful for good teachers, and everything I learned from mamma L in theatre last year.

Feel my Sunlight

P.s. good luck to everyone trying out for the musical at the junior high tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!