Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 22 {the official day of thanks}

Wow today's the day!!!

HaPpy ThAnKsGiViNg EvErYoNe!

Now where should I start for this post today? Sorry if I repeat from other posts.

Thanks...

1-I'm thankful for the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Later Day Saints. Ya.

2-I'm thankful for my wonderful family. I love you all so much, and I am thankful that I have a great relationship with everyone in my family. I love that I get to see my extended family every Sunday, and I love how there is never a dull moment when I spend time with the people I am related to.

3-I'm thankful for my fantastic tumbling family. I love how close we are as a team. We always have tons of fun, and I don't think there is a better team out there. I love it when team mates that don't tumble anymore come and visit. I love love love that we are so open to talk about church at tumbling. And I love those nights when we stay late just to talk. I love you all!! <3

4-I'm thankful for all of my friends, and how we have absolutely no drama between us. I love all of our inside jokes, and how much fun we have together, and how I don't have to worry about having to stand up for my standards, because I know my closest friends share them with me.

5-I'm thankful for EFY! I have been alive for 841 weeks, and have only spent 2 of those at EFY, but those two weeks have been two of the most influential weeks of my life. They changed my life. I gained my testimony my first year at EFY. I learned so much with Kjarinda as my counselor, and could never thank her enough for the example she has been in my life. My second year at EFY was just as influential. I had the very best company that ever existed. I made some lasting friendships that I hope never end. I loved having Braden and Randi as counselors. They were both fantastic, and we had so much fun with them!

6-I'm thankful for holidays at families' house. This is kind of an extension of #2. I have the greatest extended family in the world, and I don't think I've ever laughed harder with anyone else. Today we had dinner at at my aunt and uncles house, and the food was great. Everyone on my mom's side is extremely tall, and my favorite part of the night was my cousins speech about accepting bald people, and my little cousin saying to my mom "you know, I think Whitney is going to be one of those short kids. After dinner we headed to my grandparent's house on my dads side. The Reid family is short, hard of hearing, sarcastic, and the best people ever. I get to see most of them every Sunday, and I love when I get to see the rest of them during the holidays. Today was filled with jokes, catch phrase, food, laughter, and we were joined by our new friend Falonda. We joke, and we tease, and I couldn't ask for a better family.



Feel my Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!