Wednesday, March 20, 2013

1st day of spring

Happy 1st day of spring! Hope everyone had a fantastic day! {Now mother nature... it is officially "spring" now, therefore, you no longer have permission to use the snow machines. So please continue with the rain and maybe bring us some sunshine.}

Today one of my five year olds got very excited when she found out that I was a "REAL LIVE TEENAGER!" {her words, not mine}. I thought it was cute. Then she said to her sister almost giggling "she can drive!" gah! I love my kids.

Today my entire team decided to pretend we're British... including my coach. We spent the entire two and a half hours perfecting our hopeless accents. It was fun and I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while. I love you guys!

Note to the wise: clean your room. There is a possibility the bishopric could come over and want to see all your medals, and your hanging bed. I was not so fortunate to have receive this memo and greatly regret it. Consider this your only warning. 

Well, it's a short post today. I guess this is the second one of the day so that makes up for it right?




Feel my Sunlight



p.s. I'm bad at waking up on time. Anyone else have this issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!