Friday, March 22, 2013

a Library, a Museum or a Zoo





Me? I'd pick a library. I'd pick a large library with a large glass roof. If I had the decision I would fill it with all kinds of love storie and fantacy novels. That way even though I would be trapped in one place for the rest of my life, my mind would be free. I would have a large comfy area for reading and I would let the public come and read with me. I would remain there until my prince came to rescue me. Then he would come live with me in my castle of stories. Can you tell I am a hopeless romantic? Too bad boys don't know I exhist.


What would you pick?




Feel my Sunlight




p.s. End of term = lots of free time on the computer to write blog posts because teachers don't teach anything = Happy Whitney!

p.s.s. I want to read now, but I need books. Anyone have any good sugestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!