Wednesday, September 4, 2013

blogtember day 2 (because starting with 1 is overrated.)

One word. Redundant. That's what I feel about my day today.

So remember that whole Blogtember thing I was supposed to start yesterday? Ya I promise I didn't forget about it. I simply had this fantastic idea that since the prompt was "where are you from" I would upload all these photos of me from my childhood. I spent a long long time going through old pictures, even longer trying to take good pictures of them (with my iPod, so you can all imagine how great they turned out, and even longer trying to figure out how to get them all from my iPod to my blog. (My blog app wouldn't let me upload that many, and apparantly you can't copy and paste from the "synched with phone" feature on facebook.) I tried and tried and eventually got so frustrated I turned off the computer and went to bed, therefor, no blog post.

But the rules did say there are no rules, so I am now making up the rule that I get to miss the first day. (Atleast it's not something too important like the first day of school right?) So here is day 2.

Wednesday, September 4: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

If I could take three months off from my current life (I am going to add here that money is limitless in this situation, and also that it is summer. Because EFY happens in the summer.) I would probably spend a portion of it attending sessions of EFY and the other portion of it in other countries volunteering at orphanages around the world. That's about it.

 Now, because this isn't actually true, I now have to go get ready for work. I promise to give you a better post tomorrow. I feel like this one is slacking a little, but I'm out of time. I love you all! Go read your scriptures!



Feel my Sunlight



p.s. I really enjoy sign language. #ASLlife
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!