Friday, January 4, 2013

New years resolutions

HaPpY NeW yEaR!

I know, I know, Its January 4th and I'm a little late... but I have a good excuse! Well okay maybe I don't. I got a new Kindle  Fire you see and it has taken up most of my free time for the last few days.

So it's a new year and like lots of people I do make new years resolutions. I always do. And I am actually pretty good at keeping them! So here they are

·Get my Personal Progress (so close)
·Place well at meets this year. (including Nationals)
·Eat healthier (more protein/ whole grains and less sugar)
·Work harder on my home work (and get better grades)
·Be a better friend (make new friends)

So there you have it! What are your New years resolutions?

feel my sunlight

p.s. Who else watched Les Misérables? I did and let's just say I'm glad my friend, Hannah brought a whole box of tissues.

p.s.s. Want to hear... okay read... a funny story? Okay so we had just gotten out of the movie theater and I had to go to the bathroom. So I run in there and all of my friends are still crying and loom like a mess. Well when I tried to open the stall door it wouldn't open! I kept struggling with it until finally I yelled "Hannah... I'm locked in the stall and I can't get out." So Hannah and my sister come and rescue me from the broken stall door while the rest of the ladies in line laugh at us. It was quite a funny site.

p.s.s.s. Is it weird that My "P.S."es are longer than my actual post?

p.s.s.s.s.American idol starts January 16th and Psych starts February 27th!!! Yat!!!

p.s.s.s.s.s. Comp season starts January 19th!

p.s.s.s.s.s.s. I can not wait for the new term! I can not even begin to express how happy I am about it!

p.s.s.s.s.s.s.s. I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!