Tuesday, June 4, 2013

cubical final words

I am sitting at my computer tech cubical for the last time this year and it feels a little odd. It feels odd in the sence that it seems like we have been in school for years and haven't had a break, yet at the same time it feels as if the school year has flown by. I am supposed to be working on my final project that is due at the end of class today. My teacher has already entered them into our grades to show us what we would get if we didn't do it. I have an A so we will see how much of that actually gets done. YOLO!

This year has been good, though not my favorite. I have grown a ton this year. {not literally... I'm still only 4' 9.5" tall} I have increased much in wisdom. I survived Mr. Conners class and enjoyed every second of it. And well, I learned to drive a car this year {not an easy task}. I have increased in stature by strengthening myself at tumbling as well as recovering from an injury so I could compete. I have increased in favor with man by learning to talk to people more and to say hi to other first. And I think the thing I have increased the most is in favor with God. It has been a great year for strengthening my testimony and I am proud to say I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints and I know the church is true.

I thought I'd share with you something I thought was funny.

This is my blog.


Scroll down a bit and you will find this.

 
 
zoom

 
 
 
 
zoom

 
 
 
 
Now notice the thing circled in red.



I find this funny. There is supposed to me a Book of Mormon there. The school district has blocked the Book of Mormon link at the school. I'll show them!

                                                             

The Book of Mormon
Here is the picture
Here is the link ------------------------->  http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon/




MUAHAHAHA!
 
 
 
 
Have a great last bit of school!
See you on the Flipside!
 
 
 
 
 
Feel my Sunlight
 
 
 
 
p.s. ya, not much work was done this class period. At least I worked on my computer skills right?
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!