Monday, June 3, 2013

"I can't find..." prayers

You know those prayers you say when you can't find your cell phone or your wallet where you call to God and tell him to reveal its location to you. You know how those almost always work and how sometimes it seems like they are just coincidences?

Ya, well they are not.

I have this very important flash drive you see. It contains all the assignments I have done all year, as well as the baptism pictures I took for my baby sister.

I had yet to save the contents on my computer at home so when my mom asked me to pull up Miki’s baptism pictures I immediately went to my keys looking for this flash drive. Only, the flash drive wasn’t there!

DUN DUN DUNNNN!

I kinda freaked out a tiny bit. I said a prayer kinda like the one I talked about earlier. I told my mom and my dad immediately walked in the room. We told him our dilemma and he just stood there looking confused for a second, then he announced he knew where it was! He said “it’s in the parking lot at Bowman’s!” {Bowman’s is a local grocery store that my dad just so happens to work at.} I had been there earlier that day to get ice cream for my brother’s birthday party.

So we got in the car and headed over to Bowman’s and sure enough, it was in the parking lot! It had been run over and several of my charms were broken or missing {including the coke one that I just bought!} But the flash drive was fine! We went home and I said another prayer thanking God for another “I can’t find…” prayers answered.

 

 

Feel my Sunlight



p.s. I am in Photography and we are watching Charlie the Unicorn... It is awesome. #not

p.s.s. Jonas LA, Sonny with a Chance, Hannah Montanah, HSM, Camp Rock. Your argument is invalid.                                                          

1 comment:

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!