Saturday, June 22, 2013

I'm back!... for a week

My view of the Temple on Thursday. Same day I almost met the prophet... cool stuff.


Hey friends! I'm back from my summer adventures for a week and I must say I had one of the best weeks ever. I spent the week in Salt Lake City at a special edition of EFY and it was fantastic. I will post more about that later. 

Now I have a week at home, and then I leave to Missouri to compete at the US Power Tumbling National Championships. I'm excited. kinda sorta extremely excited. I just wish I didn't have to return to real life this week. Sorry this post is short I promise to post more later today. Love you all! I wish all of my EFY friend from out of state safe travel home. {ha! The perks of living the closest! No long road trips or plane rides.} You guys rock!



Feel my Sunlight



p.s. Have I ever told you I love EFY?
I hope everyone is having a super fantastic summer. Sorry this post is short

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!