Monday, November 4, 2013

30 days of Thanksgiving day 3 & 4

I only have 9 minutes to write this blog post so its going to be short. Sorry about that.

So I skipped day 3 of 30 days of Thanksgiving yesterday so this post is going to be day 3 AND day 4. I know, your world just got crazy.

Day 3: I'm so thankful for my FAMILY!!! My family is the best in the west. (and in the east, and in the north, and in the south. We pretty much trump all.) My family is so fun and I couldn't ask for a better one. (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!) Anyways, I love my family and the fun times we share together. I love Sunday nights with the extended family more than anything. I am thankful that I was born into a family that lives and loves the gospel and that wants the best for me. I love you family!

Day 4: For day 4 am an thankful for my 2nd family. My 2nd family consists of those I call "teammate" or "coach", "co-worker", or "boss". My gym family consists of my very best friends, and my very best teachers. I am thankful for all that my team has taught me and for all they have supported me in. I am thankful for the examples that many of them have set for me in the actions they have taken in their lives. I am thankful for all those who have been on my team in the past, or who are on it now. You are all still family in my eyes and I couldn't thank you enough for being "family" to me. I am thankful that I am able to say I love going to work every day. I love my gym family!



feel my sunlight

p.s. Mission Prep is the greatest. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!