Monday, November 11, 2013

My heart is full. Buckets full. {day 10 & 11}


http://www.mormonnewsroom.ph/


This is going to be short because it's late and I have buckets of homework still to do, but I just couldn't miss today. My heart is so full and I can't even express the joy I feel in my soul right now.

Day 10
My heart is so full of love for those incredible people in my life who have ultimately changed my life. Some of these people have faced the greatest of difficulties, yet never cease to amaze me with their incredible strength. I am so thankful for those amazing people who wrap me in their arms and who make my days brighter. These people include, but are not limited to, those I spend time with at the gym, and those I spend time with in the Laurel class. These two groups that I spend a fair amount of time with have changed me more than they will ever know and I am so so so thankful for the great love and humor they have shown me. I love you guys!




Day 11
Today I am thankful for this news release. I am brought to tears knowing that the Lord is watching out for his people. As stated by the LDS newsroom "The Philippines emergency management agency reports more than 1,700 people are confirmed dead with that number expected to rise. Thousands are missing as search and rescue efforts continue. Nearly 9.7 million people in 41 provinces were affected by the typhoon. More than 23,000 houses were damaged or destroyed. Tens of thousands have been displaced from their homes." And out of all that it is stated that ALL of the missionaries have been confirmed safe and alive.
I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have that the Lord will protect his people. I am thankful for this news and how it has strengthened my testimony that God lives and God is good.



feel my sunlight


p.s. My heart is so full. Buckets full. Also, I get to hear Hank Smith speak tomorrow and I'm just a little bit excited about that. Okay, a lot excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!