Tuesday, November 5, 2013

thankful for today {30 days of thanksgiving day 5}




Today I am "thankful for this day"


This is something we hear often on our prayers


"dear Heavenly Father, I'm thankful for this day. I'm thankful that...."


But do we ever actually think about what part of "this day" we are thankful for?


Today I am thankful...


*That it was temple Tuesday!

*That I got to help a lady in my ward get the baptisms for her family names done.

*That I was able to make it to the temple and back without running out of gas. {I almost didn't}

*That I didn't die on the freeway in the snow.

*That my awesome chauffeur Lauren bought me hot chocolate because again, she is awesome.

*That I didn't have to run outside during gym because of the snow.

*That when I got back to the locker room my hot chocolate was still warm {and still hidden in the locker}.

*That during history I convinced "boy" to give me my seat back.

*That during history I discovered that we had an extra day to do our homework which I didn't do.

*That during ASL we didn't have to do our presentation.

*That during ASL we raised $130 on the first day of our Christmas fundraiser.

*That because we raised $130 we don't have to do our presentations at all!

*That it was a Photoshopping day in CE Digital Media.

*That my children that I teach {who are usually naughty} were angels today. ANGELS! Also, they were adorable today and that's always fun.

*That work was fun.

*That I am home now.



Ahhh it was a very good day.



feel my sunlight



p.s. Everyone should watch this talk HERE. It my be old, but it is oh so good. The world needs this reminder right now




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!