Wednesday, March 13, 2013

KLI





Computer tech blog time! I decided on Monday night that I am NOT going to scratch my meet this Saturday. I mean how can you walk away from this?
 
 {yes, I did steal Justin's pictures.}
 
I know... So come what may, I'm competing. It may be rough but I'm not going down without a fight. I even bought a brand-spanken-new leo to wear on FRIDAY when I'm NOT AT SCHOOL and am WARMING UP with athletes from ALL OVER THE WORLD! whew! This keeps getting better! Except the whole taping/acebandaging/bracing the ankle thing. That's not so fun. But you do what you've got to do.
 
 
I'm pumped. I'm excited. I'm ready. My body on the other hand, is not. But tumbling is 99% mental anyway right? So my compeditors had better watch out!
 
Have you ever been so excited about something that you just can't even function. Ya, that's how I feel right now. It's a mix of relief that I am going to be able to compete, buckets and buckets of excitement, and well... nerves. (I know it's kinda early for nerves but AHHHH!) A great gymnast once said "If you loose the nerves, you loose the sport." And let me tell you, I haven't lost the sport.
 
So I hope you enjoyed that little rant on my meet this Saturday. I doubt anyone but my team mates and my mom have made it all the way through. So congrats if you did! I'm excited and the bell is about to ring. Love you all!
 
 
Feel my Sunlight
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!