Thursday, August 16, 2012

Change- A schedule, and a grocery bag

There are T- 18 days until school starts in my neck of the woods, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Am I really ready for high school? Truthfully I am ready for high school, I just don't know if I am ready for the stress, and the homework that comes with it. I am excited to see my friends that I haven't seen all summer. I'm ready to be 16, but I'm not ready in the way of school clothes! (the most important part of back to school!) Here is my schedule...

1.  Harris-     Biology
2.  Follett-    Guitar
3.                 Seminary
4.  Adams-   World Civ
5.  Munns-   Clothing & textiles 1
6.  Price-      Drivers ED/D & Al
7.  Taylor-    Algebra 2
8.  Brown-   English 10 honors

Pretty much every one who has seen my schedule has told me that I have some crazy teachers. Oh help me!




Today I start work at Bowmans. My dad has worked at Bowmans my entire life. One year for Halloween I was a little Bowmans worker, and my little sister was a grocery bag. I was looking through my old scrapbook and found the scrapbook page. Isn't it just awesome?!

So Whitney now has two jobs (I'm not sure why I wrote that in 3rd person....But I think I'll leave it.) I feel so old. Lots of things have happened in the last year that have kind of freaked me out, and made me realize I'm not a little kid anymore. For one I went to my first work party, where people brought dates, and spouses! (have no fear, I brought my dad.) I have started thinking about dating, high school, and college. There are many more things like that, but I'm sure you don't care for me to list them all.

So there is my life, and how it is changing!


Feel my Sunlight


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!