Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New chapter, not the end

Lots on my mind. I don't feel like I can blog about it all just yet. Lots of prayers to be said. I'd just like to say that I'm so thankful for for the Gospel in my life. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon. I know God has a plan for us, His plan isn't always the same as ours, but his is a much greater plan. There is a purpose for everything, but we don't always know what it is right away. We are never alone no madder how alone we feel. God is always watching out for us. He will direct us to the right path if we let him.

I love love love my team, but I know there is much more to life than tumbling. I love every single one of my team mates. I love my coaches. They have changed my life for the better. They have made me who I am today. I don't know where I would be without them. I look up to them all so much. More than they realize it.

I hate goodbyes.

(don't worry! I'm not leaving the gym!!)

This is just a new chapter, not the end.

Feel my Sunlight


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!