Friday, December 21, 2012

Anti-Apocalypse


Quote of the day:
"I just do my work. I don't hesitate, I don't JINGLE AND BINGLE. I just do my work and get it done" -My little brother

Today was 122112 aka "the end of the world".

Well.... I'm still here!

And NO! There were no shootings or bombings during the service assembly
Today was great! We did have police officers around to protect us. All of you who missed school because of fear missed a fantastic opportunity to help the homeless. All together my school earned over $10,000 so that the homeless can have Christmas. Today was good and I'm glad to say no schools had any shootings, though my cousins school was canceled.

So here I am at the end of the world in a fort watching Tangled with my siblings. Then again, maybe I am in heaven.



Feel my Sunlight

1 comment:

  1. I said that comment I don't jingle and dingle I just do it

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!