Thursday, December 20, 2012

End of the World

So since the world is "ending" I decided I write an "end of the world post.

#1- Okay confession. I don't believe the world is going to end, however, I do fear for the people who do believe. Even more so do I fear for the people who believe, and don't know what happens after death. That would be scary. I also do not fear to go to school tomorrow as many do. There has been many rumors about "bomb threats" and "gun threats" circling around the school, and the gym. I believe that if they are true, then the school district, and police officers will do their part to keep us safe. I also do not fear of dying if it is true, because I know that If I die it is my time to die, and that I will be going to a much better place. So there is my two cents on what I think about tomorrow, AKA December 21st, AKA the end of the world.

#2- So today I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST! YAY! Now I just need to convince my parents to let me get my license, and to buy me a car.

#3- Tomorrow is the last day before the break and I am so stoked! But I am also very angry at how terribly short the break is. Tomorrow is also the service assembly and that means short classes. Double bonus!

#4- I recently had to close a book. This book is a very popular book and was recommended to me by many of my friends. It was a horrible book, and I never would have been able to live with myself if I had continued reading. Maybe I am a "molly Mormon" but if the world ends tomorrow I don't want that on my "record". I then gave the book to my mother and she was shocked at the content as well. It is now on sale for $6 on Amazon.com.

#5- I need to do laundry really bad. And am avoiding it the best I can.



So there ya have it folks. I hope we all live through tomorrow. I also hope we don't kill Facebook while we are at it.




Feel my Sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!