Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Order of the Court

I went to see the judge {aka the Orthopedic Doc.} to day folks! He looked at my foot. The Verdict: Double ankle sprain (Not sure if that is a correct term, but basically I have I high ankle sprain as well as a normal ankle sprain from two different, recent occasions.)  The sentence? I am out for a week {I got off easy with some talk of my "international" meet in a few weeks}, and when I come back I can only tumble minimal amounts with athletic tape AND an ankle brace... oh and no trampolines YAHOO!  DARN IT! :(

So with all my free time this week when I am usually tumbling I might just get some homework done... then again, maybe not.




Feel my Sunlight




p.s. I changed my font! Now my "!!!!" look different than my "llll"! You're welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!