Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Is there enough evidence?

I went to the morning side this morning. It was fantastic. We were asked a question that I would like to forward to you.
If you were going to court
      to be tried for              
                being a Mormon,           
would there be                       
       enough evidence
                                       to proove you                    
guilty?     
I'd like to think there would be. For starters, I was at the morning side this morning, and I have on a modest dress, a CTR ring, and my young womens medalion. I hope nobody would mistake me as anything else but a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. I'm true, are you?

Now I am in photography on the enterweb network blogging and not doing photography... Pandora is playing my church music playlist {evidence!} and I am loving life! I hope you have a fantastic day!



Feel my Sunlight



p.s. I love my team... have I said that before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!