Monday, December 30, 2013

exceedingly great joy

This blog post is going to be obsta quick because my mom has this weird disorder where my typing can wake her up when I am upstairs and she is downstairs. Also, "obsta" is now a new word. It has the same denotation as super, but has a connotation of something high quality. Therefore, this post will be super quick, yet it will lack nothing in the normal quality, because you know I have the highest quality out there.

What am I even trying to say? I'm loosing it.

I have several topics on my mind but I have two videos that are drawing me in. They need to be seen. Watch them.

These are real people. This is true happiness from true light. This light comes from the Atonement of Jesus Christ.








These videos talk of peace. They talk of redemption. This peace and this redemption only come through the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

The Atonement of Jesus Christ can heal even the darkest of trials. It can touch the saddest of hearts, but it is also for the small pains. It is for the tears gone unseen to the world. It is there for you when you need that extra push or that small whisper of peace. It is for you.

Christ performed the Atonement for all of those on this earth, but if you were the ONLY one on this earth Christ still would have done it FOR YOU.

Feel the goodness of God and taste of the Atoning sacrifice of Christ, for it brings joy just as King Benjamin taught in Mosiah 4:11



"And again I say unto you as I have said before, that as ye have
 come to the knowledge of the glory of God, or if ye have  
known of his goodness and have tasted of his love
and have received a remission of your sins
which causeth such exceedingly great joy 
 in your souls, even so I would that ye should remember,
 and always retain in remembrance, the greatness of God."



I have a testimony that Christ loves me and that he loves each of you. He hears your thoughts and he knows of your heartaches. Reach out to him and he will reach out to you. I know that through him we can taste of the only true happiness. I know this because I have felt it. He knows us. He loves us. He sent his only Son to die for us. He wants nothing more than to give us everything he has. May we ever strive to return to live with him again in his mansions in heaven.



feel my sunlight



p.s. Did everyone have an obsta awesome Christmas?

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post :) happiness is awesome :)

    <3 Marie-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is such an awesome post! You have such a gift for writing! I also love your photography! You are amazing! Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing blog!
    -Shelby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are so sweet! My blog would be nothing if I didn't have people to read it! Thanks for reading! :)
      -WhitneySue

      Delete
  3. This is an obsta awesome post! You have such a powerful testimony. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!