Monday, October 19, 2015

The epistle from L-Beezy to L-Town



Hello friends and family!
I hope you are all having a marvelous week!

Okay so are you ready for God's choreography to blow your mind?!

So before my mission I used to go to lessons with these two sister missionaries; Sister Goormastic, and Sister Kapelli... They were the two sister missionaries that were there when I opened my mission call for those of you who were there... are you ready for this?
So Sister Mohenoa (my comp) knows Sister Kapelli's brother and kind of knows her from Tonga, and sister Guynn (my other comp) was one of Sister Goormastic's best friends in high school... like she drove her to school all the time.

RIGHT?!? We freaked out for several hours about it yesterday.

So here's my crazy awesome week:

We DOUBLED our number of Gators with a baptismal date yesterday! So right now we have Louis, Willy, Julia, Kiki, Kristi, and Ana! Pray for them that they will continue to progress in the gospel! They are all set for November so the month of thanks is going to be a hoppin’ month! I love them all so much I can't handle it!

We also have David and Justin who are pretty golden if I do say so myself. We are hoping to get them on date this week! Pray for them! We also have several other amazing gators and LARCs we are teaching such as Sister Trembly who is a recent convert that came to church for the second time in 15 years on Sunday! And Betty who is a RC who also came to church on Sunday, and Matthew and Babeann's family who have been coming to church!

We also have a potential named Tig who has like 18 motorcycles in his house and he has a white beard that has ponytails in it. He is super cool and the nicest person ever! We went to his house this week and he had a huge horseshoe crab just hanging in his tree. It was the weirdest thing and I really wish I would have taken a picture of it! (I have been terrible at taking pictures this week.)
The weather is great here! It's perfectly cool and the sky is always beautiful. I'm in a full car mission so I don't have to ride my bike in the sun, although I did get a nice tan (sunburn) this week when our car battery died and we had to stand in the sun while we got it jumped (twice) but we got a new battery and my burn has faded so life is good!

In response to my mom's questions from last week; we have dinner appointments a few times a week, but the craziest thing I've eaten is hamburgers thus far. haha. We do have a washer and dryer in our house so that's a blessing! I do Steph's conditioning every morning for a half hour so S/O to Steph for keeping me from getting fat on my mission! You're a peach! My skin feels great in the humidity and my hair is only slightly frizzy so that's a good time.

Also, S/O to my tumbling friends and students! Send me an email telling me how tumbling is going because Coach Sister Reid wants to hear! Also, tell all the other kids on team to do the same!
I want you all to know that I love you and that I love this gospel. God is so present in our lives and because He loves us He has given us so many gifts; my favorite of which would probably be my amazing friends and family. Thank you for everything and keep sending me love.

"God is good all the time, and all the time God is good."
Keep reading your scriptures, and don't forget to say your prayers.

     --
Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!