Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Nothing's wet about my diaper

 Dec. 28, 2016

Wellllllllllllllllllll so I skyped y'all yesterday and so you pretty much know everything about my life BUT I guesssss I'll still write an email for all y'all that didn't skype me yesterday.. I guess.

Here's how my week went.

P-Day➡️Tuesday➡️Exchanges with my home girl Sister Badal and all my friends in Daytona➡️Christmas Zone Conference➡️Josh's Baptism➡️Christmas Eve➡️CHRISTMAS {& Skyping my kin}

So that's about it. 

Talk to you later byeeeeeeeeee

Just kidding.

I'll tell you about it. 

MONDAY we just had a normal P-Day. Then we saw the Hewletts. My best friends. I love them.

➡️Random insert: Elder Goff just walked into the church building wearing the same hat as me... incase you were wondering.

TUESDAY we started off our day at Habitat for Humanity. Always a good time! Then we taught Robbie and Kim the Plan of Salvation. ROBBIE IS SO COOL AND HE'S GETTING BAPTIZED IN JANUARY. We also taught them how they can be sealed together forever in the temple and how they can be together forever in the Celestial Kingdom and they thought that was a pretty good idea. Then we taught Josh. My #1 kid. He's such a champ. You should hear his prayers. We also saw Patrick and taught him the Plan of Salvation too. He was excited about it. HE'S ALSO GETTING BAPTIZED IN JANUARY!!

WEDNESDAY I got to be on exchanges in my homeland Daytona with my BFF Sister Badal (I call her Bad Al). We had fun. I got to see a bunch of people I used to teach when I was serving in that area. It was so fun.

THURSDAY we had Zone conference/Christmas devotional. It was so much fun. I got to see My Tongan Twin, Sister Mohenoa, and a bunch of other mission homies. Sister Glover and I somehow ended up doing a musical number with Sister Von Feldt, Elder Dummer, Elder White, and Elder Lieshman. Nobody died so I guess It went aiight. We also taught Josh and my home girl Milady that evening. I love that girl.

FRIDAY we weekly planned real quick. Then we taught Patrick the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Then we swung on over to JOSH'S BAPTISM!!! It went so amazingly good. Here are some cute Polaroids from the 'tism. 🀘🏼🀘🏼🀘🏼




After the baptism we taught Tammy, then we went and had dinner with our new favorite family. The Littlefields just moved back from the U.K. Where they've been living for 18 months. They have all these cute little boys and when we were going to say a closing prayer the boys were all MOM CAN WE SAY OUR WELSH PRAYERS? And then they all said these cute little prayers in welsh and I decided that I'm moving to Wales so that my kids can learn welsh because it was the cutest ever. Then we went and saw the Hewletts. 

SATURDAY was Christmas Eve... incase you didn't notice. We made five thousand cookies (that's a lie. We only made five dozen.) to give to people. Then we delivered them and headed on over to the Wells family party. We did a "Christmas Presentation" for their whole family. It was a slightly awkward time because everyone was anxious to eat and we just held them all captive with Christmas videos. Hahaha it was really fun though. Then we ran on over to the Orbans to have dinner with them and the Shauvers. I was so full by the end of that dinner I wanted to cry. Haha but I had a blast and a half with them. Then we went and spent some time with our adopted Grandma, Sister Gruber. I always love seeing her. πŸ’› (Then we may or may not have opened all of our Christmas presents because we have no self-control. Hahahaha) #SorryNotSorry Sister Glover took pictures of me while I opened them and I discovered that I'm not a very photogenic present opener.







SUNDAY we woke up because we were supposed to meet the elders at the church and open Christmas presents together BUT Elder Pierson, Sister Glover, and I have no self control so we all just watched Elder Amiot open his presents. Hahaha the Elders also made us breakfast burritos. It was all a plot to get Sister Glover to eat deer meet without knowing it because earlier in the week she had made a comment to the elders about how she didn't like deer meat. Hahaha the burritos were good. Then we had church and MY LIL FRIEND JOSH GOT THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST FOR CHRISTMAS! 

Is. That. Not. The. Cutest. Thing. You've. Ever. Heard?

He was beaming.

Sister Glover and I sang in the choir. It was a fantastic sacrament meeting. Then we did like a thousand and a half lesson reports. Then we had lunch with the Spears and Sister Hutchinson. Then we ran on over the Bottom of NSB to the Biddle's house TO SKYPE OUR FAMILIES. 



Hahaha look at them all taking pictures of me.... haha awkward.

Then we partied with the big crew that was at the Biddle's house. We had a bunch of women decide to tell us ALL ABOUT CHILDBIRTH because we were definitely really curious about that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜... HAHAHAHAHAHA why? Then the elders walked in the room and heard what we were talking about and stuck their fingers in their ears and were all "la la la la la"

WHATTTTTTTTT A CHRISTMAS. I had a blast.

Check out this sweet bus Sister Glover and I found...


TODAYYY We are at the Deltona building with all our friends because we are having a white elephant gift exchange.

Welp... that's about all I've got for you today. Stay tuned for a few voice recordings... one of them is us pretending to be a part of Pentatonix. And I'll send some more pictures your way too. 

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Here's to spending the entire year of 2016 in the service of the Lord! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
*raises glass of grapefruit juice to the sky in celebration*



Here are some out of context quotes:

Sometimes I play my guitar like a water bottle 

Nothing's wet about my diaper 

That's what Dr. Phil says...




I love y'all more than Sister Glover loves Polaroid pictures. ✌🏻️Have a great week my friends. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

























Sister Whitney Reid
πŸπŸ‹πŸπŸ‹πŸπŸ‹πŸπŸ‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!