Friday, August 3, 2012

picket fence dream



Carina taking a picture of me, taking a picture of our dorm
My half of the room
Carina's half of the room


Skip a day of blogging and you suddenly feel forgotten... though I'm pretty sure my mom is the only person who reads every post and I talked to here a few minutes ago.

I hope you enjoyed my pictures of mine and Carina's dorm room from when we where at EFY at Utah State. Dorm rooms just so happen to be the topic of todays post.

So my mom (click here to visit her blog!) has had this dream that I realy want to come true. (its kinda my dream too.) We want to buy a house just off of Utah State campus and redo it super cute (like flower box, tourquoise door, and a picket fence kind of cute.) then rent it out to colledge students. Then in 3 years (if I do decide to go to Utah State like I'm planning to) will live there and not have to pay rent! Then my sister will join me a few years after that. I think this is a good plan!


Feel my Sunlight


p.s. I took of the word verifacation on the comments! So you can actually comment now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!