Monday, May 6, 2013

happy thoughts and only happy thoughts


This picture has nothing to do with this post, I t just makes me happy... then again, maybe it does.


It is going to be a good week. I know what you are thinking... "It's Monday, I'm tired, and I want to go home" or something of that sorts. But I won't have it! It is going to be a good week dangit!

It is meet week you see, the week where I go all crazy and think about nothing but tumbling tumbling tumbling. I have been stuck in a rut and all that has occupied my mind over the last few weeks were plots to avoid schoolish things. Well, I have decided to change my attitude about that, and well, everything else for that matter. There is going to be no complaining this week. Not from me, nor from anyone. If I hear anyone complain about anything to me you will be ignored. And slap me if I start to complain about something. No joke, do it! It will be hard, but we can do it! Only positive thoughts allowed. "I will do well at regionals, I will do well at regionals, I will do well at regionals..." 


None of this...

I am super pumped about this whole regionals thing thanks to USA Gymnastics for uploading all of their old gymnastics footage from way back when. I will be eternally greatful! It is a gymnast-fenatics heaven. I have been rolling in world championship and magnificent 7 footage all weekend. {ha, I have a pretty fantastic social life!} And my cool coach who competed at the Elite Challange as a SENIOR ELITE! Love you Steph!

As soon as Regionals is over we begin the thing we call Nationals Training. I am ready, and I am prepared. It will be hard, and I am excited.


"You've got what it takes,
        but it is going to take
everything                 
          you've got."
 
BOOM! Let's do this thing!

 
I am in one of those moods.{can you tell??} My friends can testify of that. We spent our lunch dancing atop the picknic table at the park to Hannah Montanah like nobody's buisness. Because isn't that what we all thought would happen when we first caught a glimps of High School Musical? What else would four teenage girls without cars or dates supposed to do durring lunch? YOLO people, YOLO. And life is more fun when you don't care what people think about you.
 
 
"Life's          
   what you
make it,         
      so let's make it
ROCK!"
                     -Hannah Montanah   
 
 

It is a good day.


 
Feel my Sunlight
 
 
 
 
p.s. I am a rediculusly good mood considering I just finished taking TWO tests... happy thoughts can do that to a person... "You're a trueueueue friend... put on my old blue jeans... You've got the best of both worlds!"

1 comment:

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!