Friday, May 17, 2013

no sugar


I've been slacking on this blog lately. Guess it must be getting close to the end of the year.


 
 
My time has been preoccupied lately by nothing but tumbling, coaching, and the occasional school. Now that Regionals are over we have begun our Nationals training and it has been kicking by butt. I have been to the gym every single day this week and have tumbled all but one of those days. I have done 6 times the conditioning I usually do. This is why I am in workout clothes at school today. Because who am I trying to impress really? My best friends are at the gym and they see me at my very worst state and they still like me right? I will impress the kids at school when they watch my videos of National Championships this summer. This is the pep talk I gave myself this morning. And low and behold, I am in workout clothes.


Next week I am going off sugar for the next 46 days. 46 days until National Championships. I am going off sugar. Who wants to do it with me? And I would also appreciate it if all y'all wouldn't try to make me eat your sweetened deliciousness because that makes it hard. If you don't want to drop that sweet stuff for the whole 46 days I challenge you to try it for a month, a week, or whatever you can. Because we could all eat a little less of that stuff.

On an entirely different note, has anyone ever heard of this awesome lady?

 
 
Her name is Al Fox and I get to hear her tonight if it doesn't rain. Oh please, oh please don't let it rain. You can read her blog HERE.


Life is good.




Feel my Sunlight



p.s. Did I mention Nationals are in 46 days? I did? AHHHH! I freaked out a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!