Sunday, May 26, 2013

Arise

I know it's early but I just had a wonderful realization and thought I should share.

I woke up to my alarm and all of its alarm goodness. I started to get ready when I realized that it is Sunday. It is only Sunday in my three day weekend. I don't have to go to school today. I can go back to bed! {after I blog about it of course} Happy Sunday my friends. Go serve God today.

The EFY music was put up on the EFY website and I have listened to the first thirty seconds of each song only about a bazillion times. EFY please come faster!

This post will be short because I want to go back to sleep, but I thought I'd share this awesome video with you.  It just so happens that this song is my alarm. Fitting right?




 
 
 
 
Feel my Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!