Saturday, August 3, 2013

greater things

Once again my heart is filled. I just got back from a weekend of fun in the mountains. I got to go on 4th year hike as a YCL and it was very rewarding. I had a blast with my 3 4th years and was asked lots of questions about high school. Girls I'm pretty sure you are going to rock the high school.

This summer has been one fantastic thing after another and you can't help but be filled when the spirit is so strong and so constant in your life. I discovered many things this summer that mean so much to me. Some of them tangible, and some of them little gems of knowledge, or love, or memories, or laughter, or music notes. All of them have made me greater and helped me live in a higher manner. I hope that as this summer comes to an end, and the dreaded school year begins, that I will be able to take these things with me to help me continue to live in a manner that my father in heaven would be proud of.

One of these wonderful things is journal writing. I just filled my large grey journal and I just love it. I also have discovered how much I love hand written notes. There is just something special about them that brings people together into a tighter bond of friendship. Another thing I will always cherish is the people I have met this summer. I have met so many wonderful people who have blessed and changed my life and ultimately made me a better person. I have also discovered a deep love for the temple and have found great peace in attending as often as I can. I cherish the wonderful things given to me by the wonderful people I have spent time with this summer from the notes, to my lucky turtle it will always be loved and I just want to say thank you. All of these things have brought me the greatest thing I have. This is a stronger testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints is the only church with a complete fullness of the gospel. I know that through him I can do anything and through him I can be made whole. I know that even when you're broken you are loved.



Feel my Sunlight


p.s. SHOUT OUT TO MAMMA SHELL BELL!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
p.s.s. People are so great.
p.s.s.s. If you belong to the group classified as "young women" READ THIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!